The National Wild Turkey Federation Convention is coming up next month in Nashville. This is driving distance for us so we hope to see you there. Need the 411 on the convention? Keep Reading….
From their website here’s all the information you need to plan your trip to Nashville for the 36th annual convention:
THE NATIONAL WILD TURKEY FEDERATION PRESENTS
The 36th Annual NWTF Convention and Sport Show
Feb. 9-12, 2012 at Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tenn.
- More than 650 booths loaded with hunting gear from all your favorite brands in our biggest sport show ever!
- Book a room at Opryland by January 2 and you could be one of three lucky winners that will receive complimentary hotel rooms!
- Improved online registration system
- All the biggest stars from outdoor television, including Michael Waddell and Brenda Valentine, the NWTF’s national spokespersons!
- Seminars from the biggest names in hunting and conservation that can help improve your hunting skills and hunting land habitat!
- Leadership Seminar featuring Kevin King, Magician, Comedian and Master of Double Talk
- The best turkey callers in the world competing in the Grand National Turkey Calling Championships!
- Tons of family activities, including “The Roost,” where kids can explore a cave, see real animals, meet Smokey Bear and more!
- Auctions for African safaris, hunting trips all over North America, rare firearms and more!
- Welcome party keynote speaker — Natural Resources Conservation Service Chief Dave White
- Saturday Winchester Breakfast keynote speaker – Retired Marine Corps Lt. Gen. Buck Bedard
- Awards Banquet keynote speaker — U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
- Entertainment by:
- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Andy Griggs, Darryl Worley and Eric Lee Beddingfield — Thursday Welcome Party
- Ricky Skaggs and Ashton Shepherd — Saturday NWTF Awards Banquet
- Daves Highway — Sunday Remington Breakfast